Out of sheer curiosity (and lockdown boredom), I combed through two years of Amazon affiliate sales data to uncover your favorite Amazon items based on products that you have purchased most through our affiliate links. Buying products based on our review is a vote of confidence, but products you bought beyond our recommendations are where the true gems are found. If you’ve been looking to discover hidden gems & favorites on Amazon, you’ve come to the right place.
I was delighted to see that you also loved some of my favorite products, like the L’Oreal EverPure Cleansing Conditioner, Undone Beauty Lip To Cheek Palettes, Mpow M30 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, and the Venus Snap travel razor. But discovering new favorites on Amazon can feel like an endless quest, which is why I am delighted to have been introduced to new products such as cleansing oil shampoo, pearl brooch safety pins, and tinted lip balm with SPF.
Skip to a section: Haircare, Undone Beauty, Fashion, Home Decor & Office, or Beauty
Your Haircare Favorites
1: Evolve Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tee, $5.97
- One of my stylist’s core tenets is that bath towels & microfiber hair towels are damaging to our hair and that we should be using 100% cotton t-shirts instead. Imagine my surprise to find a hair turban made from t-shirt material among the most popular products list. While it’s not clear if the Evolve towels are made from 100% cotton, they present a great alternative to microfiber products.
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] Speaking of my hairstylist, she recommended the Keracolor Color Depositing Conditioner in Copper to refresh my red color. The formula is hydrating without weighing my fine hair down, and deposited color evenly as I would expect any other color-depositing conditioner to perform.
- Ouidad is a company that specializes in curly hair care, so it’s no surprise that they offer an oil cleansing formula. More moisturizing than a cleansing conditioner, the Cleansing Oil Shampoo uses similar technology to cleansing oils & balms found in skincare. If you have curly hair that is dehydrated or damaged, this just might be the shampoo for you.
- There’s something so satisfying about the tingle of a tea tree & mint shampoo that can’t be denied. GIOVANNI Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo targets dry, flaking scalp with a vegan, sulfate, and paraben-free formula. I especially love to have Tea Tree-infused shampoos in my shower during the summer months for an instant cool down.
5: L’Oreal Paris EverPure Cleansing Balm, $9.97
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] My love for the L’Oreal EverPure Cleansing Balm is well-documented, so it was no surprise to know it was among your favorite products as well. Not only does it cleanse hair well, but it also smells like Tom Ford’s perfumers developed the scent. Heaven in a bottle!
- For a brand named Cake Beauty, it was no surprised to find reviews mentioning how great this cleansing conditioner smells. The formula is vegan, cruelty-free, and mentions natural ingredients calendula, chamomile, and shea butter. Rated 3.8 out of 5 stars with 244 reviews, if you haven’t found the right cleansing conditioner for you, this might be an option.
- I’m not familiar with Jerome Russell, but if the Amazon reviews are anything to be believed, this is an impressive hair color formula. With a 4.6 out of 5-star rating after 1,376 reviews, even I’m tempted to try it. There are no visible instructions or formula information, so look elsewhere for more details.
Your Undone Beauty Favorites
I’ve written about Undone Beauty’s affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free makeup several times, so it’s not surprising that several products from the brand ranked high with you, too. For more in-depth reviews, please visit my Comprehensive Guide to Undone Beauty.
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] The Unfoundation Glow Tint has been reformulated – for the better – since launch. Gone is the slick texture and imperceptible coverage, the updated formula offers more coverage while still walking the fine line between light to light-medium coverage. The Unfoundation range, both Glow Tint and Matte Tint, fits perfectly alongside the skin tints trending but at drugstore prices.
2: Undone Beauty Water Bronzer, $10
- The Water Bronzer has long been on my list to try, but if the volume of sales is to be believed, you really love this formula. Like most Undone Beauty products, the Water Bronzer is unintimidating and easy to use. The gel-based formula goes on sheer but can be built to a natural-looking glow.
3: Undone Beauty Conceal To Reveal, $14
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] The Conceal To Reveal Palette is an innovative approach to coverage. Each strip provides a different level of coverage – sheer, medium, or full – making it a great every day, touch-up, or travel product. The shade range is limited to fair, light, medium, and tan skin tones, but I hope the brand expands the offering in the future.
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] Like all of the palettes from Undone Beauty, the Curator Eye Palette is great for touchups or travel. Each palette holds 10 wet-to-dry eyeshadows that are generally a shimmer or metallic formula with few exceptions. When used dry, the shadows are soft, blendable, and perfect for daytime. Wet a brush and the colors become more intense and saturated for eyeliner, evening, or more bold looks.
5: Undone Beauty Lip To Cheek, $10
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] If there was one product in the Undone Beauty range that I would recommend to anyone, no matter their skin tone, skill level, or color preferences, it would be the Lip To Cheek Palettes. I own every single color, the majority of items I purchased myself (others were gifted), and I will continue to buy more with each new color. Like the Conceal To Review, each strip provides a varying level of coverage – sheer, medium, and full – which makes the intensity for lips or cheeks easy to control. 13/10, this product is holy grail status.
6: Undone Beauty Laze Lash Glaze Mascara, $9.98
- I haven’t tried any of the Undone mascaras since launch and the products I tried have been reformulated since. I appreciate the soft tube packaging, making it easier to reach product on the side. Although I can’t speak to flaking or smudging, the lightweight, glossy formula enhances and conditions with castor oil for natural-looking lashes.
7: Undone Beauty 3-in-1 Eye Palette, $14
- Yet another product I’ve been meaning to try out. I’ve gone on a cream shadow spree recently, but
Your Fashion Amazon Favorites
1: CUPSHE Women’s Halter One Piece Swimsuit, $26.99, S M L
- Pattern mixing is my comfort zone, so to see that so many of you shopped this striped & floral halter top swimsuit warmed my cynical heart. Summer is coming, so we need to find a good swimsuit & get ready!
2: Daily Ritual Tape Yarn Sleeveless Sweater, $29.90, XS S M L XL XXL
- Daily Ritual is one of my favorite affordable size-inclusive brands but shopping for clothing on Amazon can be a frustrating experience. Daily Ritual has separate product pages for straight size and plus size items and not every item is available in plus size. However, I was able to find a plus size jersey version of this top for those interested.
3: LA12ST Women’s Juniors Soft Jogger Pants, $13.99, XS S M L XL
- Available in 9 colors, these soft joggers will take you from lockdown to airport lounge and beyond. Plus, they have a 4.2 out of 5 star rating with over 18,000 reviews.
4: Daily Ritual V Neck Drop Shoulder Sweatshirt Dress, $30.90, S M
- Similar to the sleeveless sweater above, the plus size version of this dress isn’t exactly the same, but dare I say it’s cuter?
5: Pearl Brooch Safety Pins, $7.99
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] When I first saw this product in my analytics months ago, I had to learn more. We all have shirts that gape or a dress that is just a little too lowcut. Safety pins will solve the problem, but they aren’t exactly an elegant solution. Enter these double-ended pearl pins that are an elegant solution to an often inelegant problem. Carry one in every bag!
6: CG JEANS Juniors High Rise Army Joggers, $38.01, Various sizes including plus
- The story of these joggers is rather funny. I’ll let @jasminehenry10, who owned up to ordering these pants on Twitter, tell the story of why she purchased them:
I’ll own up to this one, love.— Jasmine Hex (@jasminehenry10) January 7, 2021
1. Saw your response to a Tweet yesterday, followed, and read your blog. You’re great.
2. Later searched for “skinny cargo pants” on Amazon.
3. Bought these because I love camo and I look A+ in yellow and they were $9.
Your Home Decor & Office Amazon Favorites
1: Bedsure Queen Size Satin Pillowcases, $9.99
- These are some of the most popular satin pillowcases on Amazon, and based on how many of you chose to purchase from this brand, I’ve already ordered two black satin pillowcases of my own to test out. Stay tuned for the review!
2: Mpow M30 In Ear Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, $29.98
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] I’ve struggled to find wireless Bluetooth earbuds that were both feminine and functional until I found these Mpow M30 earbuds. Significantly cheaper than a pair of Airpods, these headphones nearly instantaneously, allow others to hear me clearly, respond quickly to touch controls, and best of all, don’t pause music every 10 seconds. I cannot recommend these enough!
3: OMOTON Apple Watch Charging Stand, $15.99
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] I have so many devices and the charging cable chaos on my desk drives me batty. Enter this charging stand, which conveniently holds my phone during the workday and charges my Apple Watch whenever it needs a power-up. If you have Air Pods, there are different configurations of this stand based on which products you own.
4: Logitech C920x HD Pro Webcam, $89.50
- It’s no surprise to see an HD webcam on this list, given what we’ve all been through over the past year. I have an earlier version of this camera and it has lasted me almost a decade. Logitech makes the best webcam products, hands down, so if you’re in the market for a higher-quality video calls, this is a great option.
5: ySky Portable Phone Timer Lock Box, $38.59
- I can’t lie, when I saw this lockbox on the best-selling products list, I had a good chuckle. If you need to lock your phone away (and aren’t afraid of throwing this across the room out of sheer anxiety), this could be an excellent problem-solver.
- A wall calendar dedicated to carbs. Do I need to say more?
7: Neewer Ring Light Kit:18″, $89.99
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] This is the exact ring light that I use. I’ve traveled with it (protected by the included carrying case), let friends borrow it, and even taken it to events. It includes a dimmer switch and filters to help adjust the lighting temperature. The only call out I have is that I use another phone holder when I am using my iPhone Pro Max 12.
Your Beauty Amazon Favorites
1: Gillette Venus Snap, $7.03
- [TESTED AND APPROVED] A teeny tiny razor that has a full size head and comes in its own carrying case? Yes. Buy it. We’re going places in 2021!
- I have never tried anything from the Hempz brand, but I’ve always read rave reviews. If the thought of grapefruit + raspberry makes your mouth water, this could be the body lotion for you.
3: Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm in Bon Fire, $5.99
- This tinted lip balm was a pleasant discovery. Sun Bum’s products are consistently great, as is the untinted SPF lip balm, and now that I know there are tinted options I’m ordering multiples.
- Remember when I said we’re going places in 2021? These cases make it easy to keep your makeup sponge clean, but it’s vented so when you throw it into your bag or suitcase you won’t encourage mold & bacteria to grow. 🤢
- When I ask my followers about which sunscreen they use, Supergoop! is the #1 mentioned brand. The Unseen Sunscreen promises to be totally invisible, weightless, and even beard-friendly. If you haven’t yet found your favorite sunscreen, this might be the one to try.
6: NYX Professional Makeup Lip Primer, $5.90
- I love a good lip primer, but I had no idea that NYX had one in the line! It claims to smooth out lip lines and prevents smudging or feathering. Could a lip primer be the answer to lipstick smearing all over my face underneath my mask? Perhaps.