The second of Sephora’s twice yearly sale events has arrived! If you’ve been shielding your bank accounts from previous Sephora Beauty Insider sale events, aka VIB sales, each Sephora rewards level receives certain dates where they receive 10-20% off purchases, with VIB Rouge members receiving the largest discounts & the most shopping dates. As Musings of a Muse shared earlier this week, here are the dates & discount codes:
- Sephora VIB Rouge 20% Off Dates and Promo Code August 24 through September 3 with promo code YESROUGE
- Sephora VIB 15% Off Dates and Promo Code August 30 through September 3 with promo code YESVIB
- Sephora Beauty Insider 10% Off Dates and Promo Code August 30 through September 3 with promo code YESINSIDER
This offer will also be valid at Sephora Canada and Sephora inside JCP. If you aren’t close to achieving VIB Rouge status, I highly recommend upgrading to Sephora’s Flash 2-day shipping program for $10 a year to take full advantage of offers & product restocks during the sale, as hot products tend to sell out extremely quickly.
- NARS Blush in Sex Appeal, $30: One of my absolute favorite shades feels fresh again this spring. The soft peach shade adds the slightest hint of warmth to my cheeks on my fair skin & if you’re pale like I am, I can’t recommend it highly enough.
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer, $30: A recent addition to my collection, this concealer took me by surprise. The name and online reviews suggest that it has a stiffer consistency, but I find it to be so easy to blend. I bought shade Chantilly instead of Vanilla, which I wear in the Radiant Creamy Concealer because it tends to run dark and it’s the perfect shade for under my eyes.
- Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored, $24: This shade of red is perfect for every complexion, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, the applicator is innovative, and the formula is divine. What’s not to love?
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream, $38: The shade range isn’t all-encompassing (I have to mix Fair & Light for my complexion), but if you can find your shade, the formula is nearly perfect. High coverage, high moisture, high SPF. If you find it to be too dewy for your skin type, I recommend wearing it alone without moisturizer.
- Pat McGrath Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette, $125: Of the four Mothership palettes that I own, this is still the one I reach for most. The gradient of beautiful cool tones punctuated by the vibrant blues and etherial glitters make it the most versatile of the Mothership collection.
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Smoothing Primer, $37: This is the only pore filling primer that consistently keeps foundation from settling into my pores and creating craters on my nose.
- Surratt Lash Curler, $30: I resent how expensive this lash curler is, but damn if it doesn’t put every other curler I’ve ever used to shame.
- Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer, $52: This primer is so silky smooth that I grabbed the last box in Sephora immediately after touching the sample and a guy friend who was shopping with me had the same reaction. It’s decadent and delightful.