The second of Sephora’s twice yearly sale events has arrived! If you’ve been shielding your bank accounts from previous Sephora Beauty Insider sale events, aka VIB sales, each Sephora rewards level receives certain dates where they receive 10-20% off purchases, with VIB Rouge members receiving the largest discounts & the most shopping dates.
Thursday, November 29 through Wednesday, December 12: $25 off a purchase of $75 or more for VIB Rouge members with code 2018HOORAY
Friday, November 30 through Wednesday, December 12: $20 off a purchase of $75 or more for VIB Rouge members with code 2018HOORAY
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil, $25: This decadent shower oil is an oil that foams on contact with water, not unlike cleansing oils, smells like cookies, and provides far more hydration than a standard gel or cream body wash. It also makes a great shaving oil in a pinch.
- Sol De Janeiro Samba Foot Fetish Cream, $27: This is the single most effective foot cream I’ve ever used (and my feet are R O U G H). Plus, the included surfboard-shaped file is a nice touch.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Body Oil, $23: Another decadent oil recommendation, this formula does for my body what the Ceramidin Cream does for my face (hydrates & plumps the skin).
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Body Lotion, $30: The most hydrating body lotion I’ve ever used, period.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream, $48: One of the best eye creams for prepping the under eye for makeup and helps minimize creasing & fine lines.
- Eve Lom Cleanser, $80: One of, if not the original cleansing balm, Eve Lom’s fragrant, luxurious, and soothing formula is one that everyone should experience if your budget allows.
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream, $48: A rich moisturizer that always leaves my skin plump, hydrated, and glowing, even the morning after use. Ceramides FTW.